1.This institutional website is managed by NewCoffee S.A. and "The Website Terms and Conditions” are regularly intended for its access and use. The site is hosted at https: //www.NewCoffee S.A..pt.
a) Throughout the website, the terms "we" and "our" refer to NewCoffee SA. NewCoffee SA, makes this website, including all information, tools and services available, available to the user, upon acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices here.
2. By visiting our website, the user is using our "Services" and accordingly agrees to the following "terms and conditions", including the "terms and conditions" and additional policies related to this document and / or available by hyperlink. These "terms and conditions” apply to all users of the website, including, without limitation, users who are visitors, suppliers, customers and/or collaborators.
a) You should read these "terms and conditions” carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the website, the user agrees to the "terms and conditions”. If you do not agree with all the "terms and conditions” of this contract, you will not be able to access the website or use any services. Acceptance is expressly limited to these "terms and conditions”.
3. Any new features or tools that are added to the website must also be subject to the "terms and conditions”. The user can revisit the most current version of the "terms and conditions” at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or change any part of these "terms and conditions” by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is the user's responsibility to periodically check changes made to this page. Your continued use or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of such changes.
4. Any information that the website user has access to must not be used for illegal or unauthorized purposes.
5. The website of NewCoffee S.A. is considered to be of public access and the information contained therein is also public. The user is allowed to copy, import or freely use the available content (text, images and videos) for personal or public use as long as it is not for profit or offensive purposes. The user must cite NewCoffee S.A. and its website as sources of said contents. With regard to external websites to which the NewCoffee S.A. website is linked, the authorization of the authors of that material and/or reference to the source must be obtained, according to the respective copyright information contained therein.
6. All copyright and other intellectual property rights and other content made available on the website are owned by NewCoffee S.A. or used by NewCoffee S.A. with the permission of the respective owner, including copyright and copyright on images.
7. All images, texts, trademarks, service marks and logos (owned by NewCoffee S.A. or third parties), photographs, data, music, sound, graphics, software and the source code and advertising are protected by law. Any improper use may subject the offender to due judicial procedure, in civil and/or criminal.
8. Users are solely responsible for communicating incorrect, false, or third-party information or data, without their consent, as well as for the incorrect use thereof.
9. The contents of the website may contain inaccuracies or errors. NewCoffee S.A. is not responsible, and cannot be held responsible, in any way or manner, for inaccuracies and errors, damages (if any) caused or resulting from the use of information derived from the website or through the website by users. The user is solely and exclusively responsible for evaluating the information and content obtained through the website.
10. NewCoffee S.A. uses its best efforts to provide continuous access to the website, however, access to the website may be suspended, limited or interrupted at any time for any reason. Access to the website may be limited from time to time to allow for recovery, maintenance or introduction of new features or services. NewCoffee S.A. will use its best efforts to regain access as soon as possible. NewCoffee S.A. reserves the right to block access to any material and/or remove any material that may, in its discretion, cause a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
12. If the website provides links ("Links") to third-party websites or to content provided by third parties ("Other websites"), NewCoffee S.A. hereby informs that the provision of links to such Other websites is included only for purposes exclusively information and for the User's convenience. NewCoffee S.A. does not control the Other websites and, therefore, is not responsible for such Other websites or for the contents or products of the Other websites (including without limitation, the reference to social networks) and is not responsible for any damages or losses that may result from the use of Other websites by the User, as well as from the processing of personal data during internet browsing operations. Access to any Other website, through an existing link on the NewCoffee S.A. website, will be carried out at the User's sole responsibility and risk.
a)The User must, therefore, pay particular attention when connecting to Other websites through links on the NewCoffee S.A. website and carefully read their terms and conditions and privacy policies.
13. The nullity of any of the provisions contained in these Terms and Conditions will be removed from these, and the remaining provisions of the same shall remain in full force and producing their effects.
14. This contract will be governed by Portuguese law and will be interpreted in accordance with Portuguese law, in accordance with the contracts entered into and performed in this country.
15. The user may contact us for any question related to the Terms and Conditions or for any question related to the use of the website, by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt to the address NewCoffee S.A. or by e-mail to NewCoffee S.A..
a) Any complaint related to the Website that, in the user's opinion, has not been resolved by NewCoffee, must present it in the Electronic Complaints Book at https://www.livroreclamacoes.pt/inicio.
b) Any conflict or litigation relating to the Website must be presented at:
Porto Consumption and Arbitration Information Center
Rua Damião de Góis, 31 – Store 6 – 4050-225 Porto
Tel.: 225 508 349 / 225 029 791 / Fax: 225 026 109